Where we are
Both stylish, comfortable interior and location makes ART HOTEL PRAHA ideal for business clients or clients coming for time off in the City of One Hundred spires.
Let us name the most important facts of hotel location:
- Just 10 minutes walking and you will reach historical center - Pařížská street and The Old Town Square – you will find yourself in Middle Ages full of charming winding streets, bridges, gothic and baroque churchs, renaissance palaces, small shops and cafés which makes Prague one of the most romantic places in the world.
- 7 minutes by public transport will take you to fascinating Art Nouveau building of Municipal House where art exhibitions, concerts, social events and famous international festival Prague Spring take place.
- Within 7 minutes by public transport you will reach Na Příkopě street and Wenceslas square – center of cultural and social life and important commercial center – boulevard with many department stores, cinemas, restaurants, cafés, discos, night clubs, casinos, National Museum and Prague wax museum.
- Far enough from noisy traffic – windows are situated into quiet park and residentisal area.
- Junior siutes offer view of a jewel of Czech history – The Prague castle.15 minutes walking there and you can admire the largest ancient castle in the world with its gardens, interiors and old Czech art collections.
- 1 km far exhibition ground Pražské veletrhy a výstaviště is place of many trade fairs but also Lapidarium (stonework sculptural monuments), Sea-aquarium and Křižík´s fountain (music-light show).
- 500 m far National Gallery has a display of modern art and 500 m far National Technical museum has unique documentation of science and technical progress.
- 10 minutes by public transport will take you to Strahov monastery with picture gallery and precious library and on the Petřín hill you can visit view-tower and labyrinth.
- It is easy to reach ART HOTEL PRAHA by public transport – it is 200m to the nearest tram stop Sparta and 700m to the nearest subway stop Hradčanská – way to the city center takes 7 minutes.
- Main rail station is 5 km far (10 minutes by taxi) and rail station Holešovice is 2 km far (5 minutes by taxi).
- Hotel is situated on the way from the airport and the distance of 12 km makes it possible to get there within 15 minutes by taxi.